6.10.2012

Losses and Gains

Tim - down nearly 65 lb. since January. I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of him! For those of you who haven't seen him in a while, you'd be astounded. The girls in the office at church have started calling him Slim. LOL He's my hero. :)

Me - down 20.5 lb. since last Monday. ;) Still have 10+ lb. to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, and 20 lb.to meet my personal goal... but it's a start!

Tiberius - up to 9 lb. even. He started at 8 lb. 15 oz. and was down to 8 lb. 4 oz. at his follow up on Wednesday. I knew he was doing well, but 3/4 lb. in 4 days is excellent! I guess that milk agrees with him. ;)

3 comments:

Candace/Chloe said...

So impressed by your husband's weight loss. That's great! And how cool that you're already down 20 lbs. I always think I'll be down 20 after birth...but then I step on the scale and I've lost all of maybe 13 lbs after birth. lol

AlyssaJoy said...

Way to go Tim! That is incredible!!! Great job to you too!! The opposite is great for Tiberius.

The Pennington Point said...

He's beautiful. Congratulations! Lisa~