8.08.2012

Shiloh Rides

Shiloh asked me several weeks ago to take off her training wheels.  Then the bike sat.  She would occasionally sit on the seat and try once or twice to get going, and then give up.

Last night after supper Chase came running in shouting, "You need to come see Shiloh!"  He'd worked with her for just a few minutes, and she was riding!  She is so proud. :)

I've been trying all morning to get the video to work, and I'm having issues... YouTube doesn't want to accept it, Blogger indicates it's loaded but then doesn't seem to "take".  So... if I can get the wrinkles ironed out, I'll have a video of her riding.  But, for now, here's a (not so great) picture:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Shiloh (and Chase)!!!!!!!

Anna Kristine said...

Cool!!! I've never been able to decently ride a two-wheel bike (too many balance problems)... Tell her, "Great job!"