4.06.2007

Why...

is waiting so hard to do?? One the one hand it seems like forever until this baby arrives, and on the other time just flies by so quickly!! I am much more prepared now than I was at the beginning of the week, and the boys are still hoping for a pre-Easter baby. Of course I am too, but I'm not holding my breath :)

The good news is that the baby WILL come... only God knows when, and he knows best so I've been really trying to just let go and trust. Some days are easier than others :)

I have to smile right now... I'm sitting here typing, and I can here the three oldest in the other room sitting quietly and reading stories. Alex and Chase are taking turns. These are the moments that make all the chaos worthwhile!

Well, off I go to wait some more :) Happy Easter to all!

~kjl

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's so sweet that the kiddos are reading! Melts a mommy's heart doesn't it.

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you last night :(

Miss you :)

Love ya,