10.20.2009

9 Months

(I can't believe my baby girl has been in my arms as long as she was in my womb!)

Jericho Faith
*9 months*

~sitting
~have an adorable goofy grin


~army crawling
~eating solids (you can down a jar of veggies, a jar of meat, and some cereal all in one sitting)
~stopped napping
~sleep through the night
~pretty content and smiley


~love to be held
~love MOST to be held my mama
~talk (you can say mama, dada, grandma, grandpa, go, bye-bye, hi)
~weigh about 17 lbs
~have enough hair to get "bed head"

We love you baby girl!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww.... what a sweet little peanut. Love that second picture. She's just beautiful!

Steph T said...

Happy 9 months, Jericho! I don't even want to think about how close that means January is to now...sigh. Can't wait to see you again tomorrow night!!

Lorelie said...

Jericho is turning out to be such a cutie! Not that she wasn't always a cutie, but she is getting so big! I wish we lived closer so J and Will could be buddies!

Happy 9 months Jericho!
Love ya!

Gen said...

happy 9 months! what a precious little gift! she's adorable!
Gen

Heather said...

wow...9 months already! I can't believe she's talking already.

Miss you guys!
Heather

AlyssaJoy said...

9 months already! I love the sleeping picture of her. She is so precious.