1.20.2010

When I Grow Up...

"I want to play football... for the Twins!"



Levi had me laughing so hard at supper tonight. He was talking about all the vehicles he was going to have when he "gets big". Apparently he's going to need a large garage!! A Corvette, a truck, a van... just to name a few. :) When asked what he wanted to be when he grew up he said "a football player", and when asked which team he would play for he said, "The Twins!!" When I told him the Twins played baseball he said, "Some twins play football!" Alex pointed out he was right and gave the example of Peyton and Eli Manning. ROTFLOL!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's hilarious!

Heather said...

Out of the mouth of babes. Love it.

Andy informed me he was going to be a logger when he grows up. And, mom..girls can't be loggers!
When asked why not he replied that it's 'cuz girls can't pick up those heavy logs. :)