3.04.2010

Sew What?

When I was a kid and would say, "So what?", my dad would always reply with, "Sew buttons on your underwear!"  Well, no buttons... but snaps are in my future!!

Here's what I've been up to:


It took me two evening to get all these diapers and inserts cut out.  All they need now are 112 snaps, serging/sewing, and a little elastic. ")  Yes, I'm happy to be climbing back on the cloth diaper bandwagon!!

Tonight I'll get some much needed "sewing therapy". Steph and I will be going to Bonnie's house and sewing up a storm. I can't wait!! Just hope my 1/2 bum shoulder will be up to setting those snaps. ")

Keep a look out for photos of the finished product. And, if you know me IRL and see me, you'll get to see them in action on my cute little "model".

5 comments:

A Slightly Better Wife said...

cute diapers! I've always wanted to sew my own, but lacked the ambition to finish the project. Hope you have lots of fun sewing & your shoulder doesn't cause you too much trouble!
Ps- Love the "model" idea! Cute!

Courtney said...

Lovin' those PUL prints, can't wait till they come live here! :)
Have a fun girls night!!

abba12 said...

They look sooooooo cute!!! I don't know how to sew, but if I decide to go ahead and cloth diaper, that's the kind of diapers I want to use! Not the ugly white towels my mum used. Can you sew them for me? :P

Melinda Watson said...

Those are adorable.

Fruitful Harvest said...

Sweet!
What cool diapers!~

I used cloth diapers on my little ones. The my baby is now 2 1/2 and fully potty trained.
We are praying to be blessed again but all in GOD's timming and perfect plan!

Warm Blessings,
Georgiann momma of 6