12.21.2008

Brownie Points

This morning we were awakened by a ringing phone. Immediately after taking care of the call, Tim looked at me and said, "Happy Anniversary!" I laughed and said, "I totally forgot!" So, he's earned some bonus points for that one! :)

Truth is, I didn't forget... not really. And once I'd had a chance to wake up a bit more I would certainly have remembered. I was thinking about it quite a bit yesterday, and it was one of the last things to cross my mind before falling asleep last night. On the other hand, my mind is really preoccupied with my upcoming delivery (which I want SOOOO badly!!) and with Christmas, and Victory's birthday (tomorrow - she'll be 5!!!).

So, even though I did say it this morning...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, TIM!
I love you with all my heart.
I am so thankful to God for giving us a second chance.
When I think of the coming years, I just can't wait
to see what God has in store for us.
I LOVE YOU.

No comments: