4.05.2009

The Icky's


They have hit our house. I had a 4 a.m. wake up call from Chase who threw up on his bedroom floor, and on himself. Levi spent the weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Osell and I called to see if they could keep him a while longer so he wouldn't be needlessly exposed. Grandpa said Levi wasn't feeling really well - he kept telling them his throat and his knees hurt (what that connection is, I don't know LOL). About an hour later, my mom called to let me know she was sorry but she was bringing me another puker. :( High fevers - Chase has had a fever, meaured in the ear, of 102. Boy am I gonna' need prayer this week!! Jericho is so stuffy she can hardly nurse, Victory is hacking, so is Shi. "I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will not get sick..."

Photo: Taken 3 years ago. Alex went to bed sick with a bucket and fell asleep. When I went to check on him, this is what I found.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh no!! I think it's everywhere. We're not puking, but have lots of snot and coughing over here. :( It's spring, all this winter crud is supposed to be over with. Bummer. Get everyone all better soon and STAY HEALTHY!

AlyssaJoy said...

Oliver is puking too.:(. I'm praying for you!

Heather said...

Hopefully it's the same thing we had..over in about 12 hours. It hit hard and was done fast.

Prayers that no one else is sick or gets sick. Makes ya wish ya lived in a house you could just hose down doesn't it?

Love ya..