11.13.2010

Polling Time!

I almost forgot to do this, but seeings Steph's gender poll reminded me I needed to get a poll going for date and weight of this baby!!  So, click below, or check out my sidebar and enter your guess.

Prior stats in order of birth:

#1:  boy, 9lb 7oz, born 5 days after due date
#2:  boy, 8lb 13oz, born 5 days after due date
#3:  girl, 7lb 3oz, born 5 days before due date
#4:  boy, 8lb 10oz, born one day before due date
#5:  girl, 7lb 12oz, born one day before due date
#6:  girl, 7lb 14oz, born 5 days after due date

All my babies were between 19" and 21".

You'll notice my guess defies logic when it comes to delivery date. ")  Hey, a girl can dream, right!?  And, I have my reasons for picking that date... it was my grandpa's birthday.  I fondly remember celebrating with him and my dad every year and think having a baby on his birthday would be a wonderful tribute to his memory.  It also means I would have plenty of room to eat a big plate of food on Thanksgiving!  LOL

So, have fun guessing!!

No comments: