11.25.2010

I AM Thankful!

I truly am thankful for so many things in my life.  Unfortunately, lately I've been much more inclined to grumble and complain about the things I'm NOT thankful for.  So, today, I thought I'd make a special effort to avoid grumbling and complaining.  And, I'm making this (very incomplete) list of the things I AM thankful for:

*A husband who loves me, even when I'm a ranting lunatic
*6 children - true gifts from God
*A 7th child, soon to be born
*Second chances
*A home that, while small, puts a roof over our heads and keeps us close
*A God who supplies ALL of our needs

A relative posted this the other day and I thought I'd share it here (since it was pretty much the inspiration for my post):

This Thanksgiving, "will you be grumbly hateful or humbly grateful?"

2 comments:

Sailing with bare feet said...

I'm thankful for People who still believe that there is a God !

Unsullied Perspective said...

it always feels nice to be thankful. Just want to share...http://eymisdomain.blogspot.com/2005/08/just-some-happy-thoughts-when-you-feel.html