2.03.2009

3 weeks and counting...

Wow... that's all.  Jericho already seems to be getting so big.  For the most part she sleeps well, though we had a few rough nights this week.  She is still growing well, but we won't have her weighed again until next Wednesday.  Here is the "almost" smile I got from her this morning :)


Here's another shot I got of her today...


If you'd like a closer look, all you have to do is click on the picture :) And now, I have to post a couple pics Chase snapped of Shi, just because they are too cute!

3 comments:

Steph T said...

Maybe Shi is putting on "sympathy weight" so Jericho won't feel alone as a chubby girl. :) I can't believe what chubby cheeks they both have! Not that I am one to talk about weight gain...oye...lol.

Jami said...

Aww what pretty babies! You are blessed. :)

Jeanie said...

Hi there,
I know you said you use clothe diapers right?
What kind? Have you had a problem with the inserts smelling like ammonia? I hear this is common and am going to just wash in Tide now. I am expecting and boy that is an unpleasant odor!
Jeanie : )