5.06.2009

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

*just a reminder that you can click on a photo to view a larger version (opens in a new window). enjoy!

Around here, this is what we refer to as "milk drunk".
Please excuse the diaper... I was planning on changing her and decided not to disturb her for a while. Forgot all about it when I was taking the pic -- I was looking more at her sweet little face. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This little lady was totally unaware that I was taking her picture, so engrossed was she in her book.

3 comments:

Steph T said...

LOL...cute! Victory definitely is the "Little Lady" in that pic!

Heather said...

Both pics are just WAY too cute.

Courtney said...

I can't even handle Jericho's cheeks! How do you keep from smothering her with kisses?!

Victory looks so proper, what a cutie! :)