5.17.2009

Quick, before I go...

I'm leaving with the six kids tomorrow after my dentist appointment. While the week has already be changed some, we'll be spending lots of time with grandparents and cousins! Tim will join us for the long weekend, and I'm sure by then I'll be REALLY happy to see him! LOL The weather is looking to be a bit schizophrenic for the week... here's the 5 day in short (high's only): 78,66,88,68,70. Oh, wait, that was St. Cloud. Here's Pillager: 73,62,83,63,68. Ah, Minnesota. :) I've almost got everything together to pack, but I'd better go round up those last minute things. Then, off to bed! Hopefully J will sleep like she did last night -- I managed FIVE FULL HOURS OF SLEEP IN A ROW! Yay!!

"See" you all next week sometime! ;)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Have a WONDERFUL time with your family!! Praying for safe travel and happy kiddos.
This MN weather is driving me batty. Yesterday it was cold and windy and now today it'll be 80!

Heather said...

Touch base with me this week so we can plan some get together time!