12.05.2009

Christmas - Part 1

What a great day! The kids are finally feeling much better, and we were able to make it to our first Christmas. I didn't get *great* pics, but here's a few anyway. ")


{Victory with her gift from Auntie Sharon}


{Levi opening his p.j.'s from Gma Jeanne & Gpa Norm}


{Shi opening her book very.carefully.}


{My seester Sharon}


{Uncle Bill and Jericho having a nice snuggle during J's nap}


{Jericho with her new p.j.'s and stuffed giraffe after we arrived home}

All the *grandgirls* got p.j.'s that match, and the *grandboys* did too. The only difference is the boy's have a green camo background rather than pink. ") When I get a chance I'll post a pic of my kids in their matching p.j.'s.

We all had a lot of fun, the kids traveled well and are now all sleeping (with the exception of Jericho). Tim had to go in to work and probably won't be home until about midnight. :( Jericho is hanging out with me right now since every time I try to lay her down she throws a giant fit. Hopefully she'll be off to bed soon!

I'm thankful that we're all healthy enough to go to church tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to worshiping with my Calvary *family*. I'll have a new post tomorrow evening with some more news and pictures! ")

No comments: