12.04.2009

Tired

It's been a long week. With all the kids feeling good enough to play, but sick enough that they are touchier than normal, there has been a inordinate amount of whining! I'm looking forward to the day when we are all feeling great again! My cough is still lingering, but seems to be getting better. We've still got a couple of temps hovering in the 99.5-100 degree range. Thankfully, everyone seems to be on the mend and it looks like we'll actually be able to make it to my birth mom's for our first of many Christmas celebrations with family!

What I'm looking forward to most at this point is a girls night out at Steph's. The only places I've been in the last two weeks are the clinic and the pharmacy. It'll be nice to get out and spend some quality time with friends!

Enjoy your weekend! I plan to enjoy mine. ")

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Glad to hear you guys are feeling better! I so wish I could come to Steph's tonight. :( I hope you girls have a blast!