12.03.2009

Random Pics

{Jericho and Squeakers at Cindy's}
Squeakers wasn't quite sure what to think of the baby. They were playing together the next day. It was adorable!

{Tim and me ready for my birthday date}
We went to Granite City. It was great!

{Shiloh and her battle wounds}
This kid needs a helmet - with a face mask! The bump on her head was from falling into something last week (we don't know what, and since she doesn't talk we haven't figured it out). The cut on her lip is from falling into the end table. Ouch!

{Jericho being a stinker!}
I think the smile on her face is telling. Think she knows she's a cute little stinker?

3 comments:

Steph T said...

LOL...the pic of J is even funnier when you look at the caricature of her big brother in the background. :)

Fun pictures!

Kristin said...

Hehe! I didn't even notice that! That was from our "bad day" at Valleyfair with my sister. Chase was running a fever the day before but seemed fine when we left the house that morning. By the time we got to Valleyfair he was burning up... and he woke up and threw up all over the back of my seat. *shudder* Thankfully I had a change of clothes for him, but poor baby didn't smile all.day.long.

Courtney said...

LOVE the one of J. I'm glad she's pulling out all your DVDs, keeps you busy. Cause, you know, you don't already have enough to do. ;)
The pic of you and Tim is great! Don't you love an excuse to actually blow dry your hair and put on some lipstick? I know I do!