12.06.2009

New(s)

Introducing...

Susie

After hiding for a few hours she is now venturing out and becoming playful. I'm sure it will take her a few days to adjust to her new surroundings, but I think it's going well! A special thanks to Susie's friend Colleen for bringing her to us. Colleen, you are more than welcome to stop by anytime!

Several years ago we had a polydactyl cat named Hobbes (as in 'Calvin and Hobbes'). Since our new kitty is also a polydactyl (or as we like to call her - a pterodactyl *grin*) we chose the name Susie after Calvin's friend Susie Derkins.

Susie is about 7 months old so she will be part of our family for a very long time. ") We are all looking forward to getting to know her better!

[Photo credit: Victory took the top photo]

4 comments:

Steph T said...

Awwwwwwww....I love her already!!

Courtney said...

Oh, she is sooo cute!! I forget how cute domesticated kitties are, I'm so used to our mangy barn kitties.

Kikers said...

what a cutie! She looks like my Jem :)

Kikers said...

oh hey, shes the same age as Sawyer!