1.08.2014

Today I am thankful for... (#8)

There is a difficulty in choosing because there is a part of me that wants to *explain* every choice in depth.  I've decided to take the pressure off by allowing myself to just be thankful, provide some small details for all of you, but know the *whole* story in my heart.  If you have more questions I guess you'll have to ask. ;)

Homeschooling.  I am so very thankful to live not only in a country that allows us the freedom to homeschool, but also to live in a state that makes the process relatively simple (from a reporting standpoint).

It's not easy to be with your kids 24/7/365, but it is rewarding. I certainly have experienced plenty of failures, but the positives outweigh the negatives by a long shot.  There is much fear of failure... perhaps that will ebb after I've graduated one or two? (Please, God, let that be the case! -- And if you homeschool, have graduated a few, and know that to NOT be true, please allow me to live in my current state of optimistic ignorance. ;)  We believe wholeheartedly that this is the course God has chosen for our family.  I know, despite my human imperfections and ineptitude, He will bless this venture.

(Wish I had a great picture of us schooling to insert here, but I do not.  Perhaps you would like to come see us in action?  LOL)

No comments: